Wire Trim Tape – Redline Heavy Duty
RedLine incorporates a transparent, double-sided polyester tape with a unique high/low temperature, chemical-resistant adhesive. RedLine has a high-tack, full body adhesive, developed for difficult applications, particularly useful on most plastic surfaces, including vehicle trim components such as tailgate guards, fender skirts and rocker panel moldings. The signature red-tinted polyethylene release liner is easy to locate, flexible and tear-resistant, important elements for fast tear-off in a production environment. The liner being translucent, also allows for see-through inspection. RedLine is very flexible and conforms to curves and tight corners while maintaining excellent body and feel. RedLine is a premium product, well suited for application to die-cuts and other specialty masking systems. The special physical properties of RedLine allow for quick, residue-free removal.
- Polyester tape
- Unique high/low temperature tolerance
- Chemical-resistant adhesive
- Can be used in difficult applications
- Wire diameter 0.25mm.
- Better suited for construction use than ProLine
- Used on most plastic surfaces
- Vehicle trim components such as bumper skirts, tailgate guards, mouldings
- Sticks well to epoxy primer
- Cuts through polyurea used to coat concrete