SINGLE-PART, POLYURETHANE, CONCRETE CRACK INJECTION RESIN
Crackshot-150 stops water from leaking through cracks in concrete walls and into below-ground car parks, basements, tunnels, retaining walls, dam walls and other sites. It works by quickly reacting with water to expand into a tough, flexible and dense foam that blocks the leak permanently. The system involves drilling holes at an angle into the concrete to intersect the crack or joint at strategically located points. A “packer” (seen protruding from the wall in the photo on the right) is then inserted and tightened into the hole. Crackshot-150 is pumped, under pressure, into the packer where it penetrates deep into the concrete to react with water and quickly expand to form a tough, long-lasting gel that stops leaks. Results are seen almost immediately.
Often it is impossible to get to the positive side of the wall to apply traditional waterproofing membranes. In such situations, if traditional waterproofing membranes are applied to the negative side to try and prevent leaks, the head and pressure of water can push them off. Because Crackshot-150 is injected into the structure of the concrete it can’t be pushed off and provides an effective and permanent solution.
Read the TDS and MSDS prior to use.
Crackshot-150 is made in Australia under ISO 9001 and is safe for use in contact with drinking water (complies with AS4020).
- Single component easy to use
- Reacts with all types of water including seawater
- MDI – safer to use than TDI
- Low Viscosity
- Stable, flexible, foam-gel with negligible shrinkage
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
- Reacts with water leaking through concrete to stop leaks fast
- Forms an elastic, flexible and permanent seal
- Stabilisation of earth embankments
- Use with an ordinary Grease Gun for small jobs
- For larger jobs use hand operated, pneumatic or electric high pressure pumps